Exclusive Iron Doors stands behind the quality of everything we sell and hope you are pleased you are unsatisfied you can write to one of our representatives to verify your situation and determine how we can help you, but we do not accept returns on any of our doors. Custom product sales are final and are not eligible for returns, changes or alterations.
Return Policy Exceptions
Exclusive Iron Doors goes above and beyond to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We are confident that our efforts will result in your approval and satisfaction upon receiving your shipment of high quality iron doors, windows, hardware and accessories.
Our company is committed to doing everything we can from production to shipping in order to keep our loyal customers satisfied with their purchase. In the event you are not fully satisfied upon receiving your order, please review the following policies and procedures regarding returns:
Within thirty days of the date products are delivered and prior to installation or an attempt to install, your purchase can be returned to Exclusive Iron Doors for a refund, except for specially fabricated or custom orders. Please note that a 25% restocking fee will be charged for the return, and Exclusive Iron Doors has the right to charge for any damages that may have occurred to the product(s) arising after initial shipping from our facility to your shipping point. The product must be packed in its original packaging material or equivalent. If packaging material is unusable, please contact our sales team prior to return. Delivery fees are
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain a PO return Number
- To request a PO Return Number send us an email
- To request a PO Return Number by phone, call Customer Service at 1 888 351 5847
- Place the original product into its original packaging
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original package.
- The PO number must be clearly written on package.
- We recommend you ship via insured common carrier service with a tracking number.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks for your refund or exchange to process for stock products.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged for all Product(s) that are returned/exchanged
- Shipping/Delivery fees are not refundable
- All returned Product(s) must be in their original condition
- Returns or exchanges must be received by us within 30 days of the date products are delivered.
- Product(s) need to be returned or exchanged in the original factory box(es) or container(s), with all packing materials and instructions.
- When Product(s) are sent back for return or exchange, the Purchaser(s) will be responsible for the cost of return shipping and assume liability for any damage incurred during the return transit.
- Product(s) must be shipped back to us for exchange before we ship out new merchandise (No cross shipping).
- We reserve the right to refuse service or cancel orders placed on this site by issuing a refund at anytime.
- Refunds will be issued by the same method of payment used for the original purchase.
- Lead time. Lead time is estimated, never guaranteed. ITZ IRON DOORS LLC works with a third party
logistics provider and product being handcrafted both are factors that do not allow us to guarantee an accurate delivery date until door is placed with the delivery carrier and carrier confirms with Purchaser on an agreed delivery date.
- Risk of Loss. All included items like the door, door frame with threshold, iron handle (if ordered and specified on PO), deadbolt preparation, weather strips, paint touch up kit, door sweeps and glass are verified previous from shipment of the unit and will not be covered by ITZ IRON DOORS LLC if lost. ITZ IRON DOORS LLC will provide additional hardware or extras if lost by customer but this may result in additional charge
- Indemnity. The Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold Exclusive Iron Doors and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, costs, and expenses including but not limited to attorneys’ fees that may arise from the Purchaser’s violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, arising from the Purchaser’s violation of any third party’s rights such as trademark, copyright, proprietary and privacy rights, or regulation or ordinance. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
- Compliance with Law. Purchaser shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Purchaser shall maintain in effect all the licenses, permissions, authorizations, consents and permits necessary for installation of this product in Purchaser’s residence or commercial structure.
- Termination. In addition to any remedies that may be provided under these Terms, Seller may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect upon written notice to Purchaser, if Purchaser: (a) fails to pay any amount when due under this Agreement and such failure continues for ten (10) days after Purchaser’s receipt of written notice of nonpayment; (b) has not otherwise performed or complied with any of these Terms, in whole or in part; or (c) becomes insolvent, files a petition for bankruptcy or commences or has commenced against it proceedings relating to bankruptcy, receivership, reorganization or assignment for the benefit of creditors.
- Waiver. No waiver by Seller of any of the provisions of this Agreement is effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by Seller. No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any rights, remedy, power or privilege arising from this Agreement operates or may be construed as a waiver thereof. No single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder precludes any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
- Force Majeure. The Seller shall not be liable or responsible to Purchaser, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Seller including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement is for the sole benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of these Terms. Seller and manufacturer warranties may be assigned to the Owner of the Project where products are installed provided Purchaser has made complete payment in full of the purchase price.
- Governing Law. All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Texas.
- Submission to Jurisdiction. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be instituted in any court of competent jurisdiction located in the City OF Tyler TX,Smith County Texas, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such suit, action or proceeding.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution. It is the policy of the State of Texas to encourage the peaceable resolution of disputes through alternative dispute resolution procedures.
- Mediation. The parties agree that any dispute between the parties, whether arising under this agreement, tort, statutory or otherwise), including, but not limited to, (a) any and all controversies, disputes or claims arising under, or relating to, this agreement, and any amendments thereto, or any dealings between the Purchaser and Seller; (b) any controversy, dispute or claim arising by virtue of any representations, omissions, promises or guarantees alleged to have been made by Purchaser’s or Seller’s representative; and (c) any personal injury or property damage alleged to have been sustained by Purchaser or Seller shall first be submitted to mediation before either party may proceed in a court of law. The Mediator shall decide all decisions respecting the suitability of any issues in dispute for mediation. The parties shall share the mediator’s fee and any filing fees equally. The Mediator may award to the prevailing party, if any, as determined by the Mediator, all or any portion of its reasonable “costs and fees” which may include reasonable expenses of mediation, including the Mediator’s fees, administrative fees, travel expenses and out-of-pocket expenses such as copying and telephone, court costs, witness fees, and reasonable attorney’s fees. The mediation shall be conducted pursuant to any procedures set forth in the local rules for Alternative Dispute Resolution in Bexar County, Texas. If there is any conflict between this Agreement and such procedures, the provisions of the local rules shall control. Furthermore, if the Mediator designated cannot conduct the mediation for any reason, or if no mediator is designated, the parties agree to work together in good faith to select a mediator and, if all disputes are not resolved by mediation, after a good-faith effort by all parties, then the parties may proceed to a court of law. If the parties are unable to agree on the appointment of a mediator, either party may petition a court of general jurisdiction in the subject county to appoint a Mediator. It is stipulated and agreed that the filing of a petition requesting appointment of a Mediator shall not constitute a waiver of the right to enforce Mediation.
- In any mediation proceeding between the parties:
- All applicable Federal and State law shall apply;
- All applicable claims, causes of action, remedies and defenses that would be available in court shall apply;
iii. The proceeding shall be conducted by a single Mediator selected by a process designed to ensure the neutrality of the Mediator;
- The parties shall be entitled to conduct reasonable and necessary discovery as provided in the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure; and
- The Mediator shall render a written, reasoned award;
- The parties agree that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the rights and obligations set forth in this mediation provision shall survive (1) the termination of this Agreement by either party; (2) the default of this Agreement by either party; or (3) substantial completion and payment in full of the Purchase Price. The waiver or invalidity of any portion of this mediation provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining portions of this mediation provision or any other provision of this Agreement. Purchaser and Seller further agree (1) that any dispute involving Seller’s directors, officers, partners, employees and agents shall be resolved as set forth herein and not in a court of law; and (2) that Seller shall have the option to include its subcontractors and suppliers as parties in the alternative dispute resolution procedures set forth in this Agreement.
- If any party to this Agreement files a proceeding in any court to resolve any such controversy, dispute or claim, such action shall not constitute a waiver of the right of such party or a bar to the right of any other party to seek mediation of that or any other claim, dispute or controversy, and the court shall upon motion of any party to the proceeding, direct that such controversy, dispute or claim be mediated in accordance herewith, prior to proceedings in a court of law. Inasmuch as this agreement provides for mandatory mediation of disputes, if any party commences litigation, other than for preservation of applicable statutes of limitations or the appointment of a mediator, in violation of this Agreement, such party shall reimburse the other parties to the litigation for their costs and expenses including attorneys’ fees incurred in seeking abatement of such litigation and enforcement of mediation.
- The requirement that the parties submit any disputes between them to mediation is bargained for as part of the consideration of this Agreement; the requirement is absolute, enforceable and shall survive the termination of the Agreement.
- Notices. All notices, requests, consents, claims, demands, waivers and other communications hereunder (each, a “Notice”) shall be in writing and addressed to the parties at the addresses set forth at the beginning of this Agreement or to such other address that may be designated by the receiving party in advance, in writing. All Notices shall be delivered by personal delivery, nationally recognized overnight courier (with all fees pre-paid), telefacsimile (fax—with confirmation of transmission) or certified or registered mail (in each case, return receipt requested, postage prepaid). Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, a Notice is effective only (a) upon receipt of the receiving party, and (b) if the party giving the Notice has complied with the requirements of this Section.
- Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Survival. Provisions of these Terms which by their nature should apply beyond their terms will remain in force after any termination or expiration of this Order including, but not limited to, the following provisions: Compliance with Laws, Governing Law, Submission to Jurisdiction and Survival.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement alone fully and completely expresses the agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. There are no other understandings, agreements, representations or warranties, written or oral, except those set forth herein. This Agreement may not be amended or modified, except by a written agreement signed by all parties hereto.
- Authority to Sign. Each party represents the individual signing this Purchase Order Agreement on its behalf has the authority to do so and to legally bind the party.
Placement of an Order and tender of payment constitutes acceptance of the above and foregoing terms and conditions.